- Education for all without discrimination.
- Eliminate gender discrimination in every walk of social life.
- Empowerment of destitute and deprived women by means of income generation, cooperation credit, and saving programs.
- Increase employment opportunities for people of backward communities by means of vocational skill development training and guiding them accordingly in employment and self-employment.
- Increase self-respect and self-reliance among the rural people of the community.
- Uproot as far as possible social evil such as superstition, gender discrimination, child marriage, and untouchability.